- Assist in online marketing projects: Facebook, Linkedin, SEO, Youtube.
- Write PR articles.
- Launch online and offline marketing events.
- Good verbal communication skills (Vietnamese and English).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Active, creative and responsible.
- Highly recommend students coming from Bach Khoa University, International University, University of Economics, Foreign Trade University, RMIT, FPT-Arena, Hoa Sen University, University of Social Science and Humanities.
- Being trained in an active working environment which will boost your creativity.
- Working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Working and gaining experience in real Marketing projects.
- Being updated of every latest Marketing skills and techniques.
- Becoming Leader of OISP’s marketing projects.
- Competitive allowance and flexible working time.
Applicants should send their CVs (with a profile picture attached) with a subject of “Part-time Marketing Staff – Full name of Applicant” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Le My Ngoc Tram
Phone: 08 7300 4183